Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Dimension W almost didn't seem like areal show to me because it just zipped through its plot so fast that it left me reeling. It's a shame, because the idea of multiple dimensions and the sheer fuckery that can happen with it seems really cool, but as has been said before, it felt like a 20+ season concept crunched into under half of that, and the result was incomprehensible, almost like Blue Exorcist's ending in that respect. I hope this gets redone at some point, I think it would be really cool if actually not given a rush job.

Gundam IBO starts off interesting, has a cool sociopathic protagonist, and then the absolute worst loving female main character whose plot just completely sucked any possible fun out of the show. It was a third of good show with the merc crew and then two-thirds poo poo, including an incredible lack of good pacing that really failed to engage. Really turned turgid and boring near the end.

Anyway, yeah that was all poo poo from Toonami, but that's the only time I'd watch something that I didn't hear extremely good things about like MHA or Mob Psycho 100, so....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread