Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Biggest disappointment for me was definitely osomatsu, which I went into expecting to absolutely love, and ended up thinking very little of after 3 episodes

2. Would be active raid, which I found exceptionally boring

3. Probably joker game, which was pretty great aesthetically I thought, but the episodes themselves weren't compelling enough for me to want to bother with it much

Most avoided was asterisk wars season 2, because I had seen just enough of season 1 of to go "what? Another season? What the hell?" And begin lamenting that anime that I liked more wasn't chosen for a second season instead

If that is lame reasoning, brave witches definitely deserves the slot too, though if you held me at gunpoint I'd probably watch brave witches if forced to watch one. Brave witches could've maybe surprised me, while there is no doubt in my mind that asterisk war season 2 would have been incredibly boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

yeah it's a love triangle, not a harem

there is a third chick who very late in the anime says "i am not interested in you romantically, but there is a place for you in my heart" which apparently makes it a harem for some people

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

my knowledge of negima is "after love hina, ken wanted to make an action manga, but he was strongarmed into making another harem manga instead. so he made a harem manga that he gradually shifted into an awesome action manga."

i haven't touched it since high school, but i do remember the action being pretty good once it finally got to it.

• Locked thread