Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Since I have great taste all the things i watch are good, so I can only offer up one title for this

1. Kumamiko: I thought it'd be cute but it was just mean spirited and not very funny at all. Good ED though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Relin posted:

2. Osomatsu-san: I watched the first episode and it was just references, no actual humor.

It's worth mentioning, but the first episode of osomatsu is completely unlike the rest of the show. It stops being reference heavy afterwards and it's worth watching at least the second episode to see how that show's style is actually like.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

After reading this thread I actually remembered which shows I watched so I'll amend this post

El Burbo posted:

Since I have great taste all the things i watch are good, so I can only offer up one title for this

1. Kumamiko: I thought it'd be cute but it was just mean spirited and not very funny at all. Good ED though

2. Dagashi Kashi: The manga is rapid fire and short, with bite-sized chapters that you can quickly cosume, like its namesake. So when you get to the adaptation and it's incredibly plodding it is impossible to keep interest in it. Probably would have worked better as a short, I think. Saya is best girl

3. Myriad Colors Phantom World: Kyoani can't make an ugly show but they sure can make a completely trite and boring one, if I wanted to see fanservice going to this show's pixiv tag would probably be more entertaining.

Avoided:

Magical Girl Raising Project: On top of not really liking the battle royale style of stuff, reading spoilers for how it would go down with most everyone dying successfully killed any interest I had gotten from reading the phrase "boy magical girl'

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah, even though I put Luluco on my best anime list I did say that those parts felt really weak to me, beyond just me going " haha it's sex & violence with machspeed episode" for a second. It felt weirdly out of place compared to the start and end sections, though I didn't mind the Inferno cop episode.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Konosuba and Re:Zero are the same doncha know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

woah @ Burbo still being the wildest rear end

I guess it's just mild now

• Locked thread