Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
1. Dangan Ronpa 3: Despair Side - After thinking things over, I think I actually hate Despair Side more than Future Side for how it blatantly contradicts events that were explained in DR2, and for muddling up the backstory to the Dangan Ronpa games with such stupid cop-out bullshit. Nice to see the main cast of DR2 and the main antagonists of the series again but that's about it
2. Dangan Ronpa 3: Future Side - Manages to be even dumber than Despair Side, especially with confusing character motivations, numerous plot holes, dumbass invincibility for the DR1 cast, and just going all the way up its own rear end with the hope vs. despair theming, but it's somewhat forgiven by having a cool finale
3. Shuumatsu no Izetta - I was really intrigued by the concept, but I ended up dropping it after five episodes. There's nothing really bad about it, but the writing feels kinda lifeless and dry, which is a real shame

Most Avoided: Myriad Colors Phantom World - It looked like a thing made by a guy who had no idea how to make a story other than just cramming in whatever he thought was cool, but that's just my take on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Endorph posted:

the 2-3 eps about the manga girl were bad because they ended up with the implication that she was gonna be straight now

I never got that impression and figured she was just bisexual

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Has anyone put Danganronpa yet, because that poo poo was garbage from start to finish

I put both halves as the worst anime of the year (though in keeping with the rules I put Despair over Future)

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

who else is playing pokemon moon or sun this christmas?

I beat Sun awhile ago. Great game, best Pokemon game

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I'm weird because I got bored with Konosuba three episodes in and have no desire to check out RE: Zero whatsoever, but more power to those who like one or the other

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

When's the Best Anime thread going up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Oh poo poo I didn't even notice. Thanks

• Locked thread