Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Namtab, you want Gintama° for the season name. The love potion arc is a two ep ova thing.

e: lol awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'll say that I liked JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable overall, but what were interesting developments was so often interrupted by repetitive exposition. I can't really voice any specific complaints about the pacing in general when stuff like that made individual scenes feel so stilted and choppy. The plot moving forward often seemed to hinge on the cast acting like idiots, especially in the latter half of the show. I can't remember either being so blatant in the adaptations of previous parts.

There were several other shows I finished that I thought were worse, but I never felt as frustrated watching any of them. I didn't expect much out of them, so I can't say they were disappointing really.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Spiritus Nox posted:

The thing about media for children is that when it's done well it should appeal to basically all ages.

Tell that to the MPAA.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

AnacondaHL posted:

Ah I found it, it was Fangz in my KyoAni voting thread who made statistical visualizations

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3736714&pagenumber=7&perpage=40#post449069132

e.g.

Wow this doesn't work on dark theme at all.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
What happened to all the avoid votes for yuri on ice?

• Locked thread