Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
1. Magical Girl Raising Project I really wanted to like this show and for the first few episodes I did, but it really has a disdain for its characters that makes it annoying to watch as it goes on. Plus I wasn't really into watching middle schoolers die horribly I guess. But the way the show would try to make characters sympathetic only when it was their turn to die and how it would do things like make sure to focus on how the woman who kills herself out of grief at her lover dying pissing herself as she dies really shows how much this show hates everyone in it. The character that got me interested in the show to begin with also dies halfway through so there wasn't much of a reason for me to keep focus. I still watched to the end and I really regret it.

2. Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash This show was just super boring. The only thing it had going for it was the very pretty backgrounds but even those didn't hold up to much scrutiny since they were just lifeless stills. Terrible characters and an uninspired world with a premise done better by a dozen other shows this year. Only watched 3 episodes and gave up.

3. Mayoiga It's supposed to be a parody of horror shows I guess but it fails at that. It just is a lovely horror show without really contributing anything that would make it funny or have something to actually say about the genre. I watched it all the way through and didn't like very much but I didn't hate it, I just had it hyped up to me and it failed at living up to anything.

Most Avoided: Ace Attorney I figured it could never live up to the games and it seems like I was right from the general reactions to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread