Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
I came here to make my post about the only two shows I felt disappointed by but it looks like someone else already made it for me?

GorfZaplen posted:

Nanbaka: It started out as a decent frantic comedy and then it became serious for some reason. At first I thought the over the top dramatic shift was part of the joke but it wasn't. By the time the shift occurred a lot of the jokes were getting stale anyway so I'm not sure it would be good if it hadn't gone off the rails anyway.

Izetta: A great first episode but with each episode more characters were introduced and lots of stuff happened so I lost confidence it'd flesh out the leads. I probably had too high of standards for it honestly

I dropped Nanbaka right when it got serious but I watched Izetta to the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
Oh wait I do have a 3rd anime: Magical Girl Raising Project I dropped after maybe 5 episodes? Wasn't doing anything for me. I don't know if I'd really call it disappointing since I didn't have that much faith in it to start with, but I stayed with it for longer than I expected at least.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
i got all of love hina as a gift from a friend. haven't actually read it. should i?

• Locked thread