Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clamp down and keep going
Jun 19, 2013
1. Dagashi Kashi: Repetitive and boring, and never did move away from its one gag routine.

2. Ace Attorney: I watched this out of curiosity because I had heard so much about the franchise and wanted to see what it was about, it was a fairly rote and uninteresting outside of the in show samurai show episode which was a highlight but the only one for me before I dropped it.

Dishonorable Mention:
Myriad Colors Phantom: This show was rather inconsistent but it ended up in dishonorable mention because despite its massive flaws and some dreadful episodes there were episodes I had fun watching.

Most Avoided:
Kumamiko: Watched the first episode, put it off for the season, then I heard about the ending and other things others have gone over already and lost interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread