Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
I didn't watch many shows this year, so I can only come up with 2. I will note I never watched Berserk since I only heard bad things about it, and dropped Ace Attorney halfway through the first episode because I was bored.

2. Re:Zero. I really disliked the main character. His name was dumb, and while I saw a lot of posts here talking about how he's developing, I thought most of his decisions were really stupid. I made it through the loli ogre arc and just couldn't take it anymore.

1. Bloodivores. I actually watched the full season of this for some reason. It might be the worst show I've ever seen. I'm not entirely convinced this was written by anyone, it seems like 7-8 different animes put together. Half the characters are most likely from yaoi mangas, there were a ton of different plot lines (vampires, corrupt society, battle to the death game, time travel (???), some detectives possibly doing something, main character being a "child of light" because he's half human half bloodivore), there's some annoying girl who keeps saying "Yaya" over and over again, and most of the actions simply don't make any sense based on it's own rules. For example, this guy gets stabbed by a sword, then just talks about being in an orphanage for a while. His bloodivore power (which is actually another thing called hemomancy or something like that) isn't being invulnerable as far as I know.

Oh yeah, and the last episode is a cliff hanger.

Harry fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread