Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Macross Delta is the only show that I watched enough and also disliked enough that I'd feel like mentioning it in this thread. It started strong enough but the entire second half was spent spinning its wheels and basically nothing that is actually interesting about Macross was to be found anywhere. The mecha parts were boring and uninspired and the singing portions just became a point of frustration that never was as fun as those first few episodes promised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Mokinokaro posted:

This is me as well (I don't watch many shows per year) and you missed the biggest sin, imo. Macross Delta's worst sin is that not only does the second half spin its wheels the ending doesn't resolve much at all Windermere still wants its war in the end. The entire show only stopped a SUBPLOT.
Windermere in generally were just awful antagonists who absorbed a disproportionate amount of screentime.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I like both of them ultimately, but both Negima and UQ Holder have fairly large stretches that are just straight up real bad. Ken Akamatsu is very feast or famine.

• Locked thread