Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

I might have missed an earlier post in the truck thread. What year is your new fastback?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Wait, Danno gave it to you?

I suspect ExplodingSims arranged something. Maybe he will chime in but from the looks of it that's 14's car now, free and clear.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

I also contributed to the fastback fun(d). I'm with others saying you need to make whatever choice is going to see you through the endgame. Losing the shelter of dannos house is a real game changer and you're three days away from that door closing. I'd be inclined to suggest you keep the cash Sims raised to keep you and thunderhorse moving if unforeseen circumstances arise on the road.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

So we're looking at a head gasket (again) and a clutch then Ballard bound? Its raining. Time to wrench.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Well if the Beetle can make it on hwy 9 or 17 it's probably good for the trek back to Washington rain or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Cached Money posted:

Oh god, don't give him ideas!

He's threatened buying himself a PT already. I think it was a year or so ago.

• Locked thread