Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clq
Aug 8, 2014
This space intentionally left blank.
After failing miserably a couple of years ago, and falling off the SA forums entirely while I was at it, I'm going to give this another try.

Name: clq
Number: 35
Booklord's challenge: Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clq
Aug 8, 2014
This space intentionally left blank.

Sandwolf posted:

What's everyone's first book of the year? Mine's God Knows by Joseph Heller, read Catch 22 last year for the first time and fell in love with it, so I'm trying Heller's foray in religion.

I started The Stand (extended edition to boot) several months ago, and got stuck about a third of the way in. My attention has just been grabbed by non-book media and life-stuff. I resolved to finish The Stand during the first week this year, and am now at 85%. At around two thirds in the book finally got to the point, that I was confident it would get to eventually, where I could hardly put it down.

The first book I'll be starting this year will be Pride and Prejudice. A certain item on the Booklord's list had me think that it's time to finally read that classic.

clq fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Jan 2, 2017

• Locked thread