Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I am in for 70 and the Booklord challenge. Someone wildcard me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Sandwolf posted:

What's everyone's first book of the year? Mine's God Knows by Joseph Heller, read Catch 22 last year for the first time and fell in love with it, so I'm trying Heller's foray in religion.

I have Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami out from the library and have to return it soon. So probably that.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Franchescanado posted:

I'm having a bit of an weird issue with this too, but with LGBT. I'm trying to mark my Goodreads so I have a list to draw from, but it's a blurry line to define sometimes. Michael Chabon has written several gay/bisexual characters, he quietly identifies as bisexual, but he's married to a woman.

If you don't mind YA, I'm going to read either More Happy Than Not or History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera (or both), they're supposed to be good.

• Locked thread