Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
lol christ, some of the worst things that you are saying that happens has no evidence except that the Patriarchy suppresses it. Have you considered that perhaps this does not happen? Like literally saying that any detractors are part of an overwhelming conspiracy, even if they do not know it? You got more in common with 9/11 was an inside job compared to any movement that exists.

wait for me to be actioned, because I disparage and discount a viewpoint. Not because of the identity of the person but because they are asserting some really crazy poo poo.

Please Slashie, I am sure there are boards you DO have mod status on. go there.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I was talking about the "daddy stitch" you sociopathic person. The thing that she could not prove but retreated to "oh well there is no evidence because the patriarchy"

SMGFTB

Stonecold you are psychotically bent on your justifications of your beliefs.

I like that you posted links that have nothing to do with TB's claims.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
The fact that a rich, white, traditionally male profession, that abuses people that try to break into it is totally a thing. That is completely america. Please have some sources before gossip-level abuses are a thing.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
LOL reading those articles, this is not a thing that happens in first world countries and you are still psychotically doing your clam tickle thing.

I am guessing you want a space that you feel safe from criticism but we actually read the studies here.

Or more accurately you want a space that you can rage against an acceptable enemy without introspection. I am sure you can make a sub-Reddit but it would not have the audience you want.

Please make up more things about me that justify not listening to me.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Crain posted:

Dude, this is getting sociopathic. Like John Hinckley trying to impress an underaged Jodie Foster crazy.

It is actually possible to talk with people without acting like this.

Seek help.

Thanks for trying to portray criticism as mental illness, I am sure that will warm the hearts of the people you are shielding.

• Locked thread