Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Residual Toast
Nov 19, 2007
The Toast with the Most
Beat the game and got to the true ending (I think) with the skyrim opinions.

I saw a few weird things throughout my gameplay I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere yet, since I haven't found any other good FF2 threads.

1) A couple of times I saw a duplicate version of me running into a teleporter. Not sure if that's meaningful, or just a VVVVVV reference

2) At one point, I started getting english letters in between my glyphs. I never was able to figure out what caused it or how to replicate it after I quit that session.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Residual Toast
Nov 19, 2007
The Toast with the Most

Macavity posted:

Whoa, missed this. I even got all the purple glyphs. What else is there to do?

getting all the purple glyphs unlocks a new room on the main map that you can get to

• Locked thread