Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

UScr00ge posted:

Yeah, I'm not sure what I did for the toaster section other than sort of figure out which buttons give you an immediate downward motion followed a steady increase of height, and then abuse the hell out of them. For some reason after i got The Thing, it kept me in the mini-game for several games after that, so I thought I was going to have to get a second item, but randomly it booted me back to the overworld. Weird.

You gotta collect the Thing, and then afterwards, you need to crash so you land on the crack on the ground, which will dump you back out to the overworld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

I've managed to find all of the purple symbols, except for the purple [. Any idea on where to find it?

• Locked thread