Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
I'd be interested to see if there is a way to cheese it. Like how you could with the final mission of Warcraft 3 where you could win in like 5 minutes by building a fuckton of towers and suiciding the human keep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010

Melth posted:

So I've been trying to record the new episode for weeks now, but I keep running into problems. Right now the biggest issue is that the game stutters to an unplayable degree. This has been going on for over a week now and I've tried changing around all the graphics settings and a few other fixes to no avail.

My only guess about what caused this to begin is a big set of windows updates on 5/17, but that's just speculation.

Has anyone else had trouble running AoM lately? Does anyone have a fix or workaround?

I found a good way to fix programs is it try running them through dxwnd. You can play around with the settings in there to try and work it out. I mostly use it to window old programs, but some games off gog only work when I run them through this.

Other thing might be a driver update killed it.

• Locked thread