Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

cheetah7071 posted:

Are there supposed to be a bunch more enemies you skipped by going fast? Obviously you skipped the guards outside the prison, but other than that, there's nothing but a few towers and three anubites between you and the final battle--what's supposed to be the factor that forces you to slow down and care about playing this as an RTS instead of a beat em up?

see the "time until osiris piece is moved" timer? If you don't get control of it before then they put it much deeper into their base. But I really doubt that the developers even imagined that anyone would just rush the piece, not build a base or an actual army

e; looking it up, that timer is apparently triggered by looking at the box, so... just don't do that.

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jun 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

It's been a while, so I might not be remembering this right but I think that the evil versions of Chiron, Ajax and Amanra aren't named, but have some sort of alternate title, but I could be wrong.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

the gatherer created sound at 2:15 is perfectly timed after that short joke

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Is this the mission that dethrones Tug Of War as the shortest, or is there one shorter still to be found later?

I think Jackal's stronghold is still shortest, at least Melth's version of it.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Glazius posted:

How many units can breach walls like that one hero, or is she the only warrior-jumper?

egyptian anubites

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

count me as another person who honestly does not remember this mission at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

I remember Son of Osiris helped me out in a weird bug I had while doing a skirmish map against an AI, way way back.

I attacked its base, and then one of the caravans kind of... swam away a little ways into the ocean. Like it was completely underwater in what should have been impassable terrain, since my guys couldn't get to it, I dunno how it got there, but none of my archers and other ranged units could hit it- the projectiles just vanished when they hit the water... until the SoO stepped up, and :science: got em.

I mean of course I don't think I needed to actually kill the thing, I could've just left it, but I was very aggravated that it DARED to defy me and deny my complete eradication of their entire civilization.

• Locked thread