Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Orv posted:

Google reveals all.

http://ageofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_(Age_of_Mythology)

Apparently the Atlantean wonders are just some nonsense that vaguely makes sense for the gods.

The Chinese wonders, on the other hand, are all based on actual buildings in Beijing... Every single one of which was built about 2000 years after any time period in which this game's story could conceivably take place :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
Well played :golfclap:

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
"Arkantos! I couldn't let you have all the glory."

"Boy, do I have bad news for you :smuggo:"

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Melth posted:

Good question! Basically they use their infinite resources to produce units and upgrades at full speed from numerous buildings instead of acting as though they have limited resources. So they attack about 3-5x as hard as they're supposed to.

That mission seems a bit buggy in general... I somehow don't think you're meant to be able to just randomly build a Wonder. What happens if you do build one?

• Locked thread