Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
The commentary is good enough, the only issue will be the long build up phases some levels have. I love this game so I'll follow this no matter what.

Orv posted:

They make slightly more sense than leveling out of feudalism during the AoE2 campaigns. Only slightly.

It's like Civilization, historical accuracy and common sense is just a very thin layer that's quickly replaced by the Rule of Cool, and it works better in Age of Mythology than in Age of Kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Impressive, I aways did the brute force approach and was a terrible grind. Also, I loving love the water myth units.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Dinictus posted:

SHIFT KEY IS THE ONLY WAY FOR CAPITALS.

I've noticed that one hydra staying at 77 HP and pretty much being on Hades' door. Units do not heal over time?

Nope, only heroes do.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Broken the game on your knee again, good job. I really look forward to watch the tug of war mission, I love it.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Bubba Joe is an amazing name for a pharaoh.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Another one bites the dust, really looking forward to the final mission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Randarkman posted:

I mean Zeus is the dude who transforms into a swan and rapes women.

Zeus rapey tricks also included transforming into a bull, a satyr, an eagle and golden rain. He also raped men and her own sister, you see, good ol'Zeus was open to all kinds of non consensual relationships.

• Locked thread