Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monocled Falcon
Oct 30, 2011
I found this thread this Thursday, binged it all.

It's so much fun seeing Age of Mythology again, brings back loads of pleasant memories. And as someone who just never managed to wrap their head around RTS gameplay, it's amazing to see missions I took attempt after attempt to beat done in minutes.

Also, could I get a brief run-down of what I should build with the atlanatian faction in their campaign? I keep hearing about such and such unit in the fall of the trident campaign being useless; something I remember reading about on the old AOM-heaven forums with testers wondering why Spearmen weren't cost effective against Greek Cavalry and why were Hoplites beating Myrmidons.
Needless to say, I'm not even sure if a unit even does what it says it does. Not to mention the whole 'expensive units with no healing and no dedicated siege weapon'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monocled Falcon
Oct 30, 2011
I wish we had been able to see more of the Son of Osiris unit. It sounds pretty cool and it's such an interesting concept with it's powerful attacks, healing but inability to recover health itself.

• Locked thread