Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Shoot if its only 7min, why not both? Sounds like its not a lot of effort added to doing the bigger video.

e: that said if you have to pick one, do the fun way, whichever that is to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Wait, so adding a couple peasants hitting walls will create huge holes when they fall? Why did they spend effort creating that feature? It just sounds like it exists for abuse if you know about it and that's it.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Randarkman posted:

Are there any non-lovely Olympians? Athena maybe? I mean Zeus is the dude who transforms into a swan and rapes women. I guess Hades is also kind of less lovely, he's just kind of a dick and not as actively dysfunctional and terrible as most of the others.

Athena helps burn a man's kingdom to the ground for daring to tell her she wasn't the prettiest.

Does the poor bastards working the forge ever sick anyone over? I don't think I recall any horrible stories about the goddess of the hearth either (hestia?)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

Athena helps burn a man's kingdom to the ground for daring to tell her she wasn't the prettiest.

Does the poor bastards working the forge ever dick anyone over? I don't think I recall any horrible stories about the goddess of the hearth either (hestia?)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Randarkman posted:

Working the forge? You mean Hephaestus? I'm pretty sure he tries to rape Athena in the myth about the founding of Athens or some other city.

Welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

10 minutes of only a dude or two slippimg through only to reveal the world's largest army caught in a dumb pathfinding bug. God bless you, you stupid siege weapons roadblocks.

• Locked thread