Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
The above effort post is exactly the reason I was not having any fun play this game when I bought it now put into words. I never finished the Titan's expansion because of all the obfuscated effectiveness of units versus this or that unit and I was just getting so impatient and aggravated with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Consider using OBS to record a video as well, you can record live with it just as easily.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Reminds me of the archer hero in Myth: TFL. His flavor text was "... but it was ki'Angsi alone that stood up to the challenge and strung the giant's bow; the great yew shaft that no two other men could bend."

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

I take it minotaurs were involved in this

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Seriously just kill the loving operators of the ram and you'd have all the time in the world

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Amanra died in the cutscene at the end of that video. Judging by the sound, so did Arkantos, but Amanra running away and dying was funnier and more noticeable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Cythereal posted:

Half of Norse mythology could be summarized as "Loki had sex with a WHAT?!"

In a battle between Zeus and Loki who would win then?

• Locked thread