Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT
:siren: UPDATE :siren:

Round 12: Ashy Larry Vs. Dragonslayer Armor

http://i.imgur.com/se415Gb.mp4
dark_souls_hitbox.gif (it hits even if you're standing directly behind him)

Hakumen counter for the unenlightened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPZQDUmPNWc&t=59s

Party Bug fucked around with this message at 14:51 on May 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Ashy larry tearing his way through the bracket now.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Will Ashy Larry be calling on a tag-team partner for the upcoming fight against the Princes Lotharic, or will he take that wrestlemania bullshit on the nose and run it solo?

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT
Ever since the tragic Larry/Howlie breakup of early 2017 Ashy Larry has decided to go it alone.

rip phantom howlie, we'll never forget the 30 seconds we knew you.

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

Round 13: Ashy Larry Vs. Twin Princes (Feat. Wayne)

This is the mother’s day update here’s a true life mother’s day story:

Last year during EVO finals my mom called me up and said: “That video game tournament you’re at is on ESPN!” and I was like ‘yeah mom’ and then she said “Wow there’s a lot of orientals there!” and I was like ‘mom way to be an old white lady’. And then she asked why I wasn’t watching it and I had to spend like 10 minutes explaining why street fighter sucks.

but now she knows about airdashing :getin:

Party Bug fucked around with this message at 14:41 on May 14, 2017

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I will never forget the storm of complaints on twitter about the Evo finals on ESPN :allears:

re: caestus perseverance: I did a lot of co-oping with the twin princes and my favorite thing is still just tanking the explosion in the second phase to continue wailing on Lothric's face.

Garrand fucked around with this message at 14:39 on May 14, 2017

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT
Round 14: Ashy Larry Vs. Consumed King

Mixin ya up with a mid-week update.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

That seemed relatively easy for a change. Some pretty unflattering camera angles though.

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT
Yeah I remembered Consumed King being harder than that, but maybe he's just a bad boss? I guess if you're doing a spellcaster build he might be hard. Maybe.

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

Round 15: Ashy Larry Vs. Champion Gundyr

:siren: IMPORTANT EVO ANNOUNCEMENT :siren:

The EVO 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL, ASHY LARRY vs SOUL OF CINDER is going to be broadcast LIVE from MANDALAY BAY in a SPECIAL 1-HOUR EVENT.
Join us on SATURDAY, MAY 20th at 2:00 PM PST/5 PM EST at:

http://www.twitch.tv/pbug

ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL

Party Bug fucked around with this message at 17:17 on May 19, 2017

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
get HYPE

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
I think you mean May 20th, not July.

Or is Evo taking two months off? :v:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Zore posted:

I think you mean May 20th, not July.

Or is Evo taking two months off? :v:

The 20th is a Thursday in July anyway.
pbug needs to git gud at dates either way.

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT
oh my god i've been living in the future

Yeah I meant may 20th. :negative:

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT
In just a few minutes the DARK SOULS IIRD STRIKE CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS will take place.

www.twitch.tv/pbug/

WHAT AN EXCITING EVENT

Party Bug fucked around with this message at 23:21 on May 20, 2017

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

drat, my internet is too unstable right now to run interference.

...for who? That's a silly question.

(Plus it's on a console but ssh.)

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 22:24 on May 20, 2017

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

EVO World Championship Final: Ashy Larry Vs. Soul of Cinder

Pretty good jokes in here not gonna lie.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 2: TOURNAMENT EDITION: I'll probably actually be doing a (blind) run through the DLC when I get the chance. I'll most likely stream it and then edit it down into watchable chunks, so this LP isn't quite over yet. I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne
Oct 18, 2014

He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself
That was a pretty cool intro to be honest! Shame neither it nor salt was enough. :(

So you only caught Pbug's side of it because he didn't have chat displayed, but I mentioned giving Nameless King a shot and doing a bonus video for this LP with him co-commenting. Got my footage, and in true fighting game fashion it'd be cool to have a character select gag in the video to bring in a new challenger. So if any of you guys following this want to, get me a headshot and name of your character, and for the other slots I'll just use bosses.

Are you going to take Ashy Larry through Dark Souls 3 Turbo Championship Edition, or bringing in someone else? I saw Mog stream Ringed City and it looks pretty mean!

• Locked thread