Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

GOD IS BED posted:

As someone who lives in Texas, with 100+ degree summers, these seats look like a cruel joke.

I think living in Texas is the real cruel joke.

Glad to see your thread back I liked the Toyota antics of the last one. And all the cool tow truck stuff you posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

eberbs posted:

yah stock fuel pump. i thought it could be vapor lock, i felt all the fuel lines and they didn't seem hot at all, not sure if that even matters.
It will idle for days but when its acting up once you get on the gas it cuts out, lift your foot and it will go back to idling fine.

Have you set the dwell on the points? This sounds like a dwell issue I chased for a long time. Then someone showed me how to check the dwell of the points and it was way the gently caress off.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

eberbs posted:

I don't believe its points, has a ignition control module, and i swapped that already.

Werd. Firgured i would offer it up because I had a car that acted the exact same way. Your cars are beautiful.

• Locked thread