Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

cutting out once it's hot could be vapour lock. Is it still running on the mechanical fuel pump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

That clock should 100% be mounted right in the middle of the dash.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Seat Safety Switch posted:

My city's parking authority also usually has an auction every month for impounded cars. It used to be an okay deal, but now that they've set a $500 minimum bid you are almost guaranteed to get screwed.

They also require the car be towed to your home address by their contractor, which is a guaranteed $100+ bill and you're hosed if you don't live in the city.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Looks like a three hunnert

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

STR posted:

I think we can rule out most GMs, GM seems to be a fan of putting the gas filler on the passenger side on most of their cars. I think Mopar keeps it on the passenger side on most of their modern stuff too, don't they?

All I really have to go on is that left rear wheel, I can't think of anyone that still uses a big cap over the lugnuts though (you can kind of see where it should fit). It looks too new for anything I can think of that would use that type of wheel, I've been sitting here doing google image searches of various midsize and fullsize sedans and can't find a match. :sigh:

The gently caress happened to it anyway? Someone kick it down a mountain into a bonfire?

There's a lot more to go on. Door handles on the body line. Body line that blends into pronounced flares in the sheet metal. front fenders that meet the bumper on a horizontal plane. The fact that it was recently on fire.

In conclusion,

Powershift posted:

Looks like a three hunnert

e: the wheels themselves look like Velocity V725s.

Although i have a hard time believing someone would put aftermarket wheels on a chrysler 300.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 11:43 on May 2, 2018

• Locked thread