Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

eberbs posted:

The truck died again a few nights ago and just would not start. towed to the dealer and they say its the low pressure fuel pump but there are none in canada so its gonna be a week or so.

And unlocking a ford ranger. probably the easiest car to brake into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS5qwztGT0I

Old post but I once locked my keys in my Ranger not long after buying it.

It had a sliding rear window so I hopped in the bed and fiddled with it for maybe 10 seconds before I had it open and could reach the keys. No tools at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Someone check on the C-pillar. It might be salvageable.

:vince:

Seems like there's still enough there to chop up and use to build a hot rod of some sort.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

chrisgt posted:

Most people I talk to hate driving a three-on-the-tree, but I really like them. It's also about the best theft protection around. Just have to make sure the controls rods are adjusted correctly and the bushings are in good shape or they end up in two gears at once and you have a lot of cars honking at you...

The way my parents tell it, this was an issue practically from new on my truck :v:

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Yeah, '70 GMC C10. I have reason to believe the fickle nature of the shifter is what prompted my grandfather to give it to my mom when it was still relatively new, instead of wearing it out on the farm.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'm not gonna lie, I've at least wondered a few times how hard it would be to make a column linkage run a T-56.

• Locked thread