Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I've been reading this manga about a princes who gets kidnapped and it's pretty good. http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/maou-jou-de-oyasumi-r19193 Basically she is cool as hell and lives the byob life, read it friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Haven't been watching any good anime though.

----------------

FactsAreUseless

How many princes?

bradzilla

the night softly whispers back "im gay"

drilldo squirt

FactsAreUseless posted:

How many princes?

One and it's a lady prince who struggles with sleep.

----------------

drilldo squirt

bradzilla posted:

the night softly whispers back "im gay"

That's really brave for the night to come out to strangers like that.

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
night hasn't even seen real anime, just cowboy bebop and akira and that's like , entry level stuff c'mon, night

MrWillsauce

im the night

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
im the dark dusk

Cooky Puss

left to my own devices
I probably would
cowboy bebop is good...... actually

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
well, you'll have to ask might about that because I wouldn't know

drilldo squirt

Ahundredbux posted:

im the dark dusk

I'm that part of the night where everyone gets greasy nonsense right before they start heading home.

----------------

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I tried to get back into anime by watching one punch man but my wife was in the room and she put a hand on my shoulder and was like "this isn't happening, my friend" really gentle but also like she was talking to a slow child or dog. well she actually didn't, but I felt like she was doing it in her mind.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

vanisher

Read a bit

Seems like she likes her sleep

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

drilldo squirt

vanisher posted:

Read a bit

Seems like she likes her sleep

She does.

----------------

drilldo squirt

mysterious frankie posted:

I tried to get back into anime by watching one punch man but my wife was in the room and she put a hand on my shoulder and was like "this isn't happening, my friend" really gentle but also like she was talking to a slow child or dog. well she actually didn't, but I felt like she was doing it in her mind.

One punch man is really good, watch it when she isn't around. If she thinks you're jacking it, let her.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

drilldo squirt posted:

One and it's a lady prince who struggles with sleep.

Has she tried sleeping on a pea?

Darkman Fanpage
i like the animes with big boobies

drilldo squirt

Same.

----------------

drilldo squirt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Has she tried sleeping on a pea?
She hasn't.

----------------

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
trigun is also a good and cool anime

very chill + funny

mysterious frankie

I really liked the 3X3 Eyes ova as a kid and was bummed that it didn't come to satisfying conclusion. to this day I'm ticked off that I never got to see Yakumo take on Benares in a proper fight. is the manga worth reading? there's something like 15 years worth of story there.

----------------

drilldo squirt

mysterious frankie posted:

I really liked the 3X3 Eyes ova as a kid and was bummed that it didn't come to satisfying conclusion. to this day I'm ticked off that I never got to see Yakumo take on Benares in a proper fight. is the manga worth reading? there's something like 15 years worth of story there.

I don't know what those things are, I'm sorry.

----------------

eonwe

ive read so much manga and watched so much anime at work this week, all during the day. makes me think you are right about the night being uncaring

mysterious frankie

drilldo squirt posted:

I don't know what those things are, I'm sorry.

It was a super cool story about an amnesiac superhuman who has a jerky split personality that only emerges when the hidden third eye opens on her forehead. She eats the soul of a college student/professional cross dressing cafe waiter and turns him into her immortal protector and then they go on a quest to make her human while being pursued by a fuckton of demons and cultists that want to capture her to use her soul to bring back some big bad member of her race. Also the super old and powerful guardian of the bad guy who is named Benares and can fly.

It was good. To me.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
but... anime is bad though?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

drilldo squirt

With respect, I respectfully disagree.

----------------

joke_explainer

I've... seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Goku blasting Frieza with a spirit bomb on the surface of Namek. Goku blasting things with the spirit ball on of the other times. All those memories will be lost, like the dragon balls were so frequently. Time to die.

bean mom

i think anime is good

sometimes

occasionally

:kamina:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

FactsAreUseless posted:

How many princes?

yeaaaaaaah one two princes who adore you
it's anime now

Scaly Haylie

flip flappers is good, it's about two girls exploring a dreamscape and the art is incredible

for fucks sake

Scaly Haylie

Anime is necessary for proper brain function, I agree

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nosfereefer posted:

but... anime is bad though?

yes it is bad, but drilldo likes it and since it is drilldo squirt appreciation month, we should pretend that it is good.

Noctis Horrendae
the night doesn't care

Slugnoid

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

yes it is bad, but drilldo likes it and since it is drilldo squirt appreciation month, we should pretend that it is good.

i am having conflicting feelings

Plebian Parasite

I scream back into the void, "What I've seen was OK, but I really haven't seen too much."

Nosfereefer

one punch man was pretty good, aside from the blatant homophobia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza

I liek Boku No Hero Academia

• Locked thread