Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
1. get a really big mug. put a hazelnut coffee into the kuerig and make some coffee with it. now put a hot chocolate pod in the keurig and make some hot chocolate in the same mug, then stir it all together. you can drink it yourself, or you can give it to your mom or your sweetie.

2. if you can make a keurig bounce off the ground three times and provide video evidence of doing it the inventor of keurig will give you a $50 taco bell gift card. he promised he would in his autobiography: "yeah, I did it. I made the kuerig. so what?"

3. if you're lonely at work because you had to come in on the weekend you can make the kuerig look like it is talking to you by manipulating the door of the water container so that it looks like the voice you made up for the keurig is actually coming out of the water container. don't do this when other people are around because if you get really into it and start riffing a whole conversation they'll laugh at first, but then after awhile they will get uncomfortable and later your boss will come to your desk and ask you to visit Diane in HR.

4. if you don't put a pod into the keurig and press the button anyways, you can use it to wash very tiny dishes.

5. if your coffee loving friends start ragging on your for buying a keurig, because the coffee isn't good (their words), get them back on your side by saying "yeah, but at least this coffee isn't as bad as donald trump and brexit!" people get a kick out of donald trump and brexit,.

6. if you put almonds into the empty k cup holder after you finish making your coffee in the morning then you will have a surprise snack the next time you make coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Put in a container of ranch doing sauce instead of coffee

MrWillsauce

you can cook ramen in it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You can make a Papa John's pizza if you put one of thier garlic & butter containers in a Keurig. It's how they make pizzas, you don't think THEY use an oven and all that jazz when they can use a Keurig, do you?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Plebian Parasite

similar to the mantis shrimp, the keurig machine can be used to fire a supercompact packet of hyperheated water to ward off potential threats.

vanisher

For a fast snack throw a frozen turkey meatball in your Keurig. Drop the cooked meatball into your mug of delicious broth and enjoy at home or on the go with a travel mug.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Drop a cadbury egg in there for a fun way to celebrate easter.

They Might Be

If you close your finger in the lid it might get pricked, be careful.

Manifisto

don't ask about the keurig colon cleanse

the less said about it the better

mysterious frankie

batman: I became batman because a bat flew in my room while I was daydreaming about getting away with beating up the mentally ill in public.
superman: I became superman because I am an only child whose mom babied him too much and now I have an inflated sense of self worth.
keurigman: I'm a coffee boy and I drink the coffee. I drink the coffee all day long. *rubs hands up and down tights super fast* I'm a coffee boyyyyyyyyyy.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
If you tickle a Keurig behind the nozzle, back and a little to the left, you can usually make it laugh and revert momentarily to it's normal gelatin state. Most Keurigs are highly trained professionals though so they'll regain composure quickly. Don't do this too often or else it won't be able to re-solidify and trust me that is a mess to clean up.

Manifisto

the newer keurigs are significantly safer than the old ones in that the switch to dispense hydrochloric acid has been relocated to the underside of the unit instead of right next to the "brew" button

their lawyers keep making noises about removing the unit's ability to secrete flesh-dissolving acid altogether, but honestly it's hard to give up the convenience

redneck nazgul

guys help

the keurig in my office used to dispense steaming hot coffee when i put a k cup in, but i recently swapped to an off brand and now it just spits out 10w30 motor oil no matter what i put in

while i like the convenience of never having to pay BIG CASTROL SYNTEC for my oil changes, it's not nearly as refreshing and my office now smells like a mechanic shop

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

redneck nazgul posted:

guys help

the keurig in my office used to dispense steaming hot coffee when i put a k cup in, but i recently swapped to an off brand and now it just spits out 10w30 motor oil no matter what i put in

while i like the convenience of never having to pay BIG CASTROL SYNTEC for my oil changes, it's not nearly as refreshing and my office now smells like a mechanic shop

Leverage the assets at your disposal. There are a lot of businesses that started as one thing but became another.

Time to become a car

Plebian Parasite

During the course of operation, you may find yourself curious about the contents of the K-Cup, this is natural, and we here at Keurig have spared no expense at making sure that the flavors and ingredients contained within each K-Cup are 100% safe and natural, and as a reminder, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should a consumer remove the protective membrane. If you find that a K-Cup has been breached, whether purposefully or accidentally, DO NOT PANIC, immediately seal all exits and locate the sealed manilla envelope that comes with each Keurig machine, the Keurig Containment Unit Protocol will instruct you further.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

redneck nazgul posted:

guys help

my new car takes 0W20, which is kind of expensive, so I would like a keurig that dispenses this, please.

the littlest prince

now a real good hack, and the coffee dispenser industry and/or the automotive industry doesn't want you to know this but, you can put some dispensers like the one redneck nazgul mentioned in your trunk. then, take some tubing and hook it up to your engine. any time you need some fresh oil, you just have the ol' dispenser make a cup of oil (connect it to the battery for power)!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Put your own blood in a k-cup and brew a homunculus

Darkman Fanpage
keurig is probably german for something. dunno what though lol :)

mysterious frankie

Darkman Fanpage posted:

keurig is probably german for something. dunno what though lol :)

yeah, it's german for "real bad coffee" *sneers and puts hands up in that "making an effortless three pointer, swish" pose while looking around for approval*

mysterious frankie fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Dec 30, 2016

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

the littlest prince

keurig starts with a k and has two syllables, therefore it is clear to me that it is actually owned by one of the following:

Kyle somebody
Kevin (my cousin)
Kora somebody
John Kerry
Kayla somebody
Kandy (that's my favorite stripper)
Kathy somebody
Katie somebody
Kareem somebody

my full list is quite long actually and I'd rather not list it in its entirety because i'm not sure who might be monitoring this thread, and i might be on the verge of a massive discovery that will shock the world.

Farecoal

There he go
You may be tempted to have sex with your Keurig machine. The Keurig company does not recommend this, as they have a tendency to lie about using protection

vanisher

Fill your Keurig with Sake to make instant hot Sake bombs.

Top off your Keurig with lemonade and drop a tea kcup in for a refreshing hot Arnold Palmer.

Fill the carafe with vodka and jam a clementine in for a toasty screwdriver

vanisher

Fill it with delicious fruit filling and drop a donut hole in for a disgusting mess that will void your homeowners insurance policy

City of Glompton

Five Things to Consider Before Getting a Keurig:

1. Be prepared to pony up for your new coffee pal. The price for K-cup coffee is about $50/lb, and that doesn't even factor in extras like cream and sugar. Will you be able to afford your new appliance's daily needs if only top-tier pods agree with its delicate innards?

2. Think outside the box. Do you have the space for a Keurig once you bring it home? If your kitchen is on the small side, consider a 'teacup Keurig', as it is cruel to confine a standard-sized machine to cramped sideboard.

3. One coffee break is not enough. Are you able to give your Keurig the attention it deserves? Sure, you've enjoyed the office Keurig, but it's getting plenty of attention, which ensures it is socialized and well-adjusted. If you only have time to see your Keurig in the morning and neglect it the rest of the day, it can develop behavioral issues, such as leaking water, or worse, leaving grounds in your coffee.

4. Bean there, done that? Have you ever owned a small appliance before? Have you kept it in use until planned obsolescence got the better of it? Or is it relegated to the hard-to-reach cabinet above the fridge (or even worse--donated to Goodwill with its accessories left in the utensil drawer)? The toaster oven from your childhood doesn't count, but if you've had a George Forman grill, a Bullet blender, or a similar trendy gadget since you've been an adult, it's important to consider about how that turned out. You wouldn't want to bring home a cute, shiny Keurig if you'll only be putting it on Craigslist with a poor excuse and a ridiculous 'rehoming fee' in a few months.

5. Don't worry, drink coffee. If these questions have helped you realize that being a small appliance owner is not for you, fear not. There are plenty of coffee memes out there you can enjoy without the responsibility of cleaning reservoirs and storing an ever-growing collection of coffee mugs.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Twenty Four

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my new car takes 0W20, which is kind of expensive, so I would like a keurig that dispenses this, please.

0W20? Does your oil just disapear sometimes? Is this the secret of the Keurig? Transporting zero weight motor oil through dimmensions to turn little pods into coffee?

Ultra Spoot

As a proud keurig owner of nineteen years, here are the essential k- hacks that I know to take with you into this new year of keuriging:

1. If you don't want that watered down taste, just don't add water, dummy

2. Make sure you place the unit in park after every use.

3. Eat a banana, they're good for you.

4. Add beef and potato for a savory coffee stew.

5. Don't put your genitals near the device unless you have to.

6. Eat another banana.

7. If you're not sure if you can still feel pain, if you hurl yourself into a brick wall a few times, then you'll know, probably. This hack will require you to astral project yourself into the spirit realm and gather enough spirit energy to lift your physical form up and toss that puppy full on into aforementioned brick wall.

I hope these will help you in your new year of k- cupping. It should be a good one, as february will see the release of k- hard mode. Stay safe, and remember, *does double finger gun motion and makes a kch sound* banana.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Put a raisin in, and a super hot grape pops out

Manifisto

ai scientist: the so-called "keurig test" hinges on whether a questioner can tell the difference between a keurig coffee maker and a human being. here it is in action.

questioner 1: hello,. my name is bill. what's your name?

answer 1: *slurp . . . slurp . . . hisss*

answer 2: beep boop I'm a fuckin' keurig

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Does your pet mouse deserve a little R&R? Grab your bistro mocha mug and jam a LUSH bath bomb into your Keurig machine to set him up with a relaxing time. For added relaxation, light some birthday candles near the mug and dim the lights.

Plebian Parasite

Manifisto posted:

ai scientist: the so-called "keurig test" hinges on whether a questioner can tell the difference between a keurig coffee maker and a human being. here it is in action.

questioner 1: hello,. my name is bill. what's your name?

answer 1: *slurp . . . slurp . . . hisss*

answer 2: beep boop I'm a fuckin' keurig

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
If you get a notice that your toner is running low, you can simply shake the toner cartridge. This only works on earlier models, but saves you from replacing your toner cartridge prematurely and saves u money :)

FluffieDuckie

City of Glompton posted:

Five Things to Consider Before Getting a Keurig:

1. Be prepared to pony up for your new coffee pal. The price for K-cup coffee is about $50/lb, and that doesn't even factor in extras like cream and sugar. Will you be able to afford your new appliance's daily needs if only top-tier pods agree with its delicate innards?

2. Think outside the box. Do you have the space for a Keurig once you bring it home? If your kitchen is on the small side, consider a 'teacup Keurig', as it is cruel to confine a standard-sized machine to cramped sideboard.

3. One coffee break is not enough. Are you able to give your Keurig the attention it deserves? Sure, you've enjoyed the office Keurig, but it's getting plenty of attention, which ensures it is socialized and well-adjusted. If you only have time to see your Keurig in the morning and neglect it the rest of the day, it can develop behavioral issues, such as leaking water, or worse, leaving grounds in your coffee.

4. Bean there, done that? Have you ever owned a small appliance before? Have you kept it in use until planned obsolescence got the better of it? Or is it relegated to the hard-to-reach cabinet above the fridge (or even worse--donated to Goodwill with its accessories left in the utensil drawer)? The toaster oven from your childhood doesn't count, but if you've had a George Forman grill, a Bullet blender, or a similar trendy gadget since you've been an adult, it's important to consider about how that turned out. You wouldn't want to bring home a cute, shiny Keurig if you'll only be putting it on Craigslist with a poor excuse and a ridiculous 'rehoming fee' in a few months.

5. Don't worry, drink coffee. If these questions have helped you realize that being a small appliance owner is not for you, fear not. There are plenty of coffee memes out there you can enjoy without the responsibility of cleaning reservoirs and storing an ever-growing collection of coffee mugs.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

in desperation, a keurig can be used as a tiny toilet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

in desperation, a keurig can be used as a tiny toilet

and it might even improve the coffee! haha, amirite, folks?

social vegan

buy a reusable coffee pod so you can put your money in it and mr big banks can't get it

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Small amounts of Uranium in the pod area have been known to increase the taste of a normal K-pod and, in rare instances, leads to the user developing super powers.

Elusif

mysterious frankie posted:

1. get a really big mug. put a hazelnut coffee into the kuerig and make some coffee with it. now put a hot chocolate pod in the keurig and make some hot chocolate in the same mug, then stir it all together. you can drink it yourself, or you can give it to your mom or your sweetie.

2. if you can make a keurig bounce off the ground three times and provide video evidence of doing it the inventor of keurig will give you a $50 taco bell gift card. he promised he would in his autobiography: "yeah, I did it. I made the kuerig. so what?"

3. if you're lonely at work because you had to come in on the weekend you can make the kuerig look like it is talking to you by manipulating the door of the water container so that it looks like the voice you made up for the keurig is actually coming out of the water container. don't do this when other people are around because if you get really into it and start riffing a whole conversation they'll laugh at first, but then after awhile they will get uncomfortable and later your boss will come to your desk and ask you to visit Diane in HR.

4. if you don't put a pod into the keurig and press the button anyways, you can use it to wash very tiny dishes.

5. if your coffee loving friends start ragging on your for buying a keurig, because the coffee isn't good (their words), get them back on your side by saying "yeah, but at least this coffee isn't as bad as donald trump and brexit!" people get a kick out of donald trump and brexit,.

6. if you put almonds into the empty k cup holder after you finish making your coffee in the morning then you will have a surprise snack the next time you make coffee.

#2 is a goddamn lie fyi

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

#2 is a goddamn lie fyi

ur right it's only a :10bux: gift card and a certificate for a free mexican pizza with the purchase of a drink but it's the thought that counts ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

keurig pod (k-pod) shells do not readily decompose upon tossing them out. Scientists predict that they will not break down for at least 120 years, which makes them excellent hats for the long-lived giant tortoise.

• Locked thread