Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Put in a container of ranch doing sauce instead of coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

redneck nazgul posted:

guys help

the keurig in my office used to dispense steaming hot coffee when i put a k cup in, but i recently swapped to an off brand and now it just spits out 10w30 motor oil no matter what i put in

while i like the convenience of never having to pay BIG CASTROL SYNTEC for my oil changes, it's not nearly as refreshing and my office now smells like a mechanic shop

my new car takes 0W20, which is kind of expensive, so I would like a keurig that dispenses this, please.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Put your own blood in a k-cup and brew a homunculus

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Put a raisin in, and a super hot grape pops out

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

in desperation, a keurig can be used as a tiny toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

in desperation, a keurig can be used as a tiny toilet

and it might even improve the coffee! haha, amirite, folks?

• Locked thread