Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

don't ask about the keurig colon cleanse

the less said about it the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the newer keurigs are significantly safer than the old ones in that the switch to dispense hydrochloric acid has been relocated to the underside of the unit instead of right next to the "brew" button

their lawyers keep making noises about removing the unit's ability to secrete flesh-dissolving acid altogether, but honestly it's hard to give up the convenience

Manifisto

ai scientist: the so-called "keurig test" hinges on whether a questioner can tell the difference between a keurig coffee maker and a human being. here it is in action.

questioner 1: hello,. my name is bill. what's your name?

answer 1: *slurp . . . slurp . . . hisss*

answer 2: beep boop I'm a fuckin' keurig

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

i flunked out posted:

little known keurig fact: theyre edible, and they pair very well with the Dunkin Donuts Dark Roast K-Cups

how tragic that we've lost the wisdom of our forbears, who knew how to use every part of the keurig

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread