Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

For a fast snack throw a frozen turkey meatball in your Keurig. Drop the cooked meatball into your mug of delicious broth and enjoy at home or on the go with a travel mug.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Drop a cadbury egg in there for a fun way to celebrate easter.

vanisher

redneck nazgul posted:

guys help

the keurig in my office used to dispense steaming hot coffee when i put a k cup in, but i recently swapped to an off brand and now it just spits out 10w30 motor oil no matter what i put in

while i like the convenience of never having to pay BIG CASTROL SYNTEC for my oil changes, it's not nearly as refreshing and my office now smells like a mechanic shop

Leverage the assets at your disposal. There are a lot of businesses that started as one thing but became another.

Time to become a car

vanisher

Fill your Keurig with Sake to make instant hot Sake bombs.

Top off your Keurig with lemonade and drop a tea kcup in for a refreshing hot Arnold Palmer.

Fill the carafe with vodka and jam a clementine in for a toasty screwdriver

vanisher

Fill it with delicious fruit filling and drop a donut hole in for a disgusting mess that will void your homeowners insurance policy

vanisher

Does your pet mouse deserve a little R&R? Grab your bistro mocha mug and jam a LUSH bath bomb into your Keurig machine to set him up with a relaxing time. For added relaxation, light some birthday candles near the mug and dim the lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

how tragic that we've lost the wisdom of our forbears, who knew how to use every part of the keurig

• Locked thread