Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

FluffieDuckie posted:

my week sucked all the way around. my goal for next week is for it to not suck

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
  • 2/3 sets of exercise
  • 0/3 hours of harmonica practice
  • 5/3 hours of some kind of art
  • 0/500 sorted pics in my pics folder

I'm reasonably happy with the results. But I need to kick myself in the rear end and start blowing and sucking those holes.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I climbed some mountains in Scotland, learned how to use an ice axe and crampons & a few other skills.

Now to sleep for 10,000 years to recover

social vegan

*sits quietly at the back of the class playing chopsticks*

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I put it in my OP but I GOT THE CAR BABES, I GOT THE 05 CIVIC FOR $5K O GOD HELL YEAH I COMPLETED ONE OF MY RESOLUTIONS BITCHES
IT RUNS GREAT AND I GOT A GOOD DEAL WELL MAINTAINED IM THE KING OF THE f u c k i n g PLANET

death sext

lmbo calrissian posted:

I put it in my OP but I GOT THE CAR BABES, I GOT THE 05 CIVIC FOR $5K O GOD HELL YEAH I COMPLETED ONE OF MY RESOLUTIONS BITCHES
IT RUNS GREAT AND I GOT A GOOD DEAL WELL MAINTAINED IM THE KING OF THE f u c k i n g PLANET

civics 4 lyfe :):hf::)

Mariana Horchata

lmbo calrissian posted:

Niiiiice...take care of it and it shall take care of u ~the honda mantra

GoodbyeTurtles

lmbo calrissian posted:

Keep an eye on the gearbox and everything should be fine. Trust.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

*sits quietly at the back of the class playing chopsticks*

it's good and i'm proud of you. please post Social Vegan's Piano Hour for us one night, it'll be fun.

lmbo calrissian posted:

civics are the best honda!!! you are in good car club now; kiss your honda gently every day and it will kiss you gently for many years my friend.

Mariana Horchata

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Keep an eye on the gearbox and everything should be fine. Trust.

yeah be sure to replace the timing belt (and water pump and other associated items) cause if it breaks ur car will be mechanically heartbroken...gl

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

death sext posted:

civics 4 lyfe :):hf::)

p sure my civic is older than at least half the posters itt

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
Okay I posted my week 2 update finally even though it is techincally week 3 now so I'm still behind, aughhhhh.

Fanky Malloons posted:

WEEK 2:
WHOOPS I h*cked up and did not work on composing my decomposition (heh) post at all, nor did I update my post to that effect (writing this from Monday of week 3, like a chump).
REAL TALK, I procrastinated super hard because I'm worried (like always) that it will be boring and dumb and all of my written endeavours are pointless. BUT this evening I started working on it for reals, and I feel way better about it, so I'm going to make a concerted effort to work on it a lil bit every evening this week and then get it finished up and posted on the weekend, yeah!!

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
civics 4 lyfe hell yea bros! I heard the body styles after 2011/12 are timing chain and are built to be disposable.. everybody hates them and they have "dum ugly" cyberpunk designs?

Mariana Horchata

lmbo calrissian posted:

civics 4 lyfe hell yea bros! I heard the body styles after 2011/12 are timing chain and are built to be disposable.. everybody hates them and they have "dum ugly" cyberpunk designs?

Ya they look almost gundamesque but not in a particularly good way

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

Little late, but update's been posted. Being back in school has really made it hard to find good practice time, but I'm going to keep at it the best I can!

FluffieDuckie

Dangerous Minority posted:

Little late, but update's been posted. Being back in school has really made it hard to find good practice time, but I'm going to keep at it the best I can!

this project is about not giving up so as long as you're hanging in there, that's what's important

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

:siren: updates are due! :siren:

mine is in my opt in post (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3803393&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post467813519), but lets just say my goal of this week being "better" was acheived

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

update in the opt-in post; back to work for me.

FluffieDuckie

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

update in the opt-in post; back to work for me.

it sounds like you're doing great :glomp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm trying! i'm doing what i can to not go batshit insane and keep working. working is sanity. also this is a radically different direction from what i've been doing so it's going to be interesting to explore.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i hosed up my resolution just like i hosed up everything in my life, only not so much, you know ?

FluffieDuckie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i hosed up my resolution just like i hosed up everything in my life, only not so much, you know ?

Only you can make that change.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
  • 1/3 sets of exercise
  • 1 hours of some kind of art
  • 5/500 sorted pics in my pics folder

Worse than last week.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Hogge Wild posted:

• 1/3 sets of exercise
  • 1 hours of some kind of art
  • 5/500 sorted pics in my pics folder

Worse than last week.

Hang in there. You can turn it around

Mariana Horchata

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

I believe in you bebop!

GoodbyeTurtles

My resolution was to climb 40 mountains and I've done like 2 so yea don't sweat it if you're behind on your goals, there is a lot of year left

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

today i yelled into the board of equalization void and also did business with canada already. i mean, i just called my friend's mom to ask if she has any cool yarn in stock, but still. that's business-like. it pertains to business. also getting recipes for maple sugar cookies.

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I updated my post already but I'm so dang proud of this

I know it looks simple but it took me most of a night

FluffieDuckie

that's really cool :)

death sext

FluffieDuckie posted:

that's really cool :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Met my first goal. It is good.

Palisader posted:

I updated my post already but I'm so dang proud of this

I know it looks simple but it took me most of a night

this is cool af and we should talk about those cards.

man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

I finished my January book 45 minutes before the end of January. I intend to spread out my reading of my February book more across the month, but it feels good to have at least forced myself to sit down and finish it.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I have a new resolution to add. Go to the beach or some outdoor/hiking spot every Sat morning. Dey say never being outdoors is killing me lol :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lmbo calrissian posted:

I have a new resolution to add. Go to the beach or some outdoor/hiking spot every Sat morning. Dey say never being outdoors is killing me lol :(

do it early enough to catch a sunrise, they are the best

Mariana Horchata

lmbo calrissian posted:

Oooo sounds like a cool goal! I kinda did this 2yrs ago after I got my motorcycle and would just find places on a map I wanted to go to and head out for early morning adventure rides to the beach or hikes or just cool places like...

^ that was when i ended up at a russian military airfield... surprisingly they didn't care that's I was there which was great

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Luvcow posted:

do it early enough to catch a sunrise, they are the best

Ok you are reaching Nazi levels of overambition.

byob historian

Luvcow posted:

do it late enough to catch a sunrise, they are the best

4:20 A.M. Eternal

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lmbo calrissian posted:

Ok you are reaching Nazi levels of overambition.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

4:20 A.M. Eternal

death sext

mini resoution mk. II

I want to make more friends because friends are good and I made a new friend :slick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am very sad I missed out on this thread, just saw it yesterday. :(

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread