Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
My resolution is to get buff/gain weight. I'm naturally like 5-7% body fat, I'm currently going to the Y. I'm gonna try to go 3 times a week.
My second is to buy a car. I'm about 8 months overdue for one. It will make my life about 3x easier. If I happen to get one soon, my goal will be to practice driving it, cause I'm too inexperienced.

Update 1: I went 3 times and got sore. i'm waiting on this guy to lmk if his car is ready.. 2005 civic $5k
Update 2: I went multiple times and have been so sore it feels like I've been losing my virginity. ALSO I BOUGHT THE CAR, 05 CIVIC YEAH BABY ONE OF MY RESOLUTIONS IS COMPLETE
Update 3: I've been gyming and the weights im using are moving up and my titties and arms are getting bigger. But its discouraging when i see the super strong hot boys there still.

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jan 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I put it in my OP but I GOT THE CAR BABES, I GOT THE 05 CIVIC FOR $5K O GOD HELL YEAH I COMPLETED ONE OF MY RESOLUTIONS BITCHES
IT RUNS GREAT AND I GOT A GOOD DEAL WELL MAINTAINED IM THE KING OF THE f u c k i n g PLANET

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
civics 4 lyfe hell yea bros! I heard the body styles after 2011/12 are timing chain and are built to be disposable.. everybody hates them and they have "dum ugly" cyberpunk designs?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I have a new resolution to add. Go to the beach or some outdoor/hiking spot every Sat morning. Dey say never being outdoors is killing me lol :(

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Luvcow posted:

do it early enough to catch a sunrise, they are the best

Ok you are reaching Nazi levels of overambition.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Making sure I go to the gym is easy enough but I need surefire ways to work hard and not think I am scrawnier than the biggest shrimp. I am a scrawn prawn. These hotties at the gym should kill me by throwing 200 lbs at me from across the gym

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Holy poo poo I need a trainer. I need money. Gofund me?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

deep dish peat moss posted:

It only takes a few months to start seeing results and getting muscle growth and broader shoulders and biceps and stuff and then it's pretty easy to keep up momentum

Instead of forcing yourself to go to the gym get some dumbbells and work out at home, instead of a personal trainer watch youtube videos to learn how to properly do different lifts. Just look up the different muscles like "tricep dumbbell lift" and you'll get a ton of great advice and videos. You don't need a gym to get in good shape and I think it's actually detrimental to most people - if you start off at home with some dumbbells you can work out subconsciously while watching TV or movies or smoking a cigarette or just for 5 mins between different things. When there's no need to get dressed and leave the house and be in front of people and no travel time you'll find yourself doing it a lot more. The gym is for getting super bodybuilder ripped or looking at sexy girls in spandex.

agh cr*p

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Feb 18, 2017

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
last weeks to court me and gain me as your bf as your new years rez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
no joke i literally beat my 10/10 level depression over the course of exactly the last year through SSRIs and getting a job. but i had obamacare and was lucky i managed to get a degree at a 4 year. but i cant push psych meds on any1

• Locked thread