Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I want to do it!

1.) I've just moved and had to get a new gym membership. Since I went through all the trouble to sign up for it and all that, I think I should start using it regularly. I want to go every other day, like I used to a couple years ago.Also, my health insurance gives me 20 bucks a month if I go 12 times that month. That's like like 2 dollars a trip!

2.) I've been reading the same novel for months. I like it and want to finish it, but I never find the time, but I definitely have the time. I want to read for an hour 3 times a week at least. I know that's not much, I used to read a lot more than that, but I want to build it back up instead of just overwhelming myself.

3.) I was working on my own programming project 4 months ago, but then I just kind of stopped. I want to start working on that again and I want to draw more. I'm lumping these two things together because they both feed the same creative need. So, once a week, I want to spend my evening doing creative things.

All the tracking for my things will just be if I did them or not. I know that's not exciting, but I've spent way too much time in the past few months playing video games and half a year ago I played video games very sparsely. I want to break that habit and find better things to do with my time.

Day 1: So far so good! I read for well over an hour and I went to the gym! I'm also trying to eat 1800 calories a day, and I did that!

Jan 1- Jan 7. I've been to the gym every other day, and I've spent so much time reading. I'm not even really keeping track of it because I'm doing so much again, I hope I don't burn out. I've even been multi teasking and reading on the treadmill. I've also found webhosting for my project and am setting that up, so all's good so far.

Jan 8 - Jan 14. My girlfriend and I broke up this week, and I've been kind of stressed out, never made it to the gym.I've done a ton of reading, though, at least an hour everyday, so that's still going well. I've also decided to scrap my old project and start a new one. I think the thing that failed my old one was no coherent plan, so I've been writing down exactly what I want out of this project so I have a specific goal. Also, having web hosting issues :|

Jan 15 - Jan 21. Haven't been to the gym since the rbeakup, still feeling kinda lovely. Still reading way more than I wanted to, so that's good. Haven't work on my project.

Gross Dude fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jan 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread