Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Never think you're a bad person for burning out on a very emotionally hard and important job, bc basically everyone does. You put in your time and you helped a lot of people and you're a friggin saint for doing it, now it's time to rest (and continue helping others in maybe a less intense way)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Also that's a choice username lol

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

lats and biceps tonight dudes. im so fuckin weak but i did something

i hate working out so much

im eating so much cottage cheese

Soon you will love working out you will enjoy the soreness that follows

alnilam

:toot:

alnilam

Does the wikihow have funny drawings

alnilam

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

Palisader messaged me; she'll update her OP at a later date as she's on throttled 2G data right now and can't get the forums stylesheet to load without timing out.

Tell her we said hi!

alnilam

shabbat goy read this it's very useful
http://www.clarity.net/adam/buying-bike.html

and if you want me to come with you and check out a bike any time just let me kno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I'd like a tag please :d:

• Locked thread