Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce posted:

yeah I'm all about those compound lifts. I guess I'll look into some protein. I'm already eating a lot of carbs and protein though. I eat pretty well

Don't eat a bunch of carbs, that is very very very bad for your health. :cripes:

Drink a bunch of whole milk and protein powder. Like 2-4 scoops of powder a day and at least a half gallon of milk. Try to drink a full gallon if you can. Milk is a great balance of fat, carbs, vitamins, etc. Eggs are also hella good and still make sure you're eating a bunch of veggies and fruits! It will be very hard at first, but if you work out it makes it a lot easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce posted:

im not really worried about dieting or whatever. I can get a little fat that'd be cool. I'm just trying to put on mass

you'll mess up your blood sugar eating tons of carbs and your body will start craving carbs more and you'll feel like poo poo all the time (and physically poo poo all the time too).

grilled cheese isnt that bad though, not really a crazy amount of carbs in it.

Piso Mojado

a little background willsaucy - I was a competitive wrestler when i was a young piso and would have to gain and lose crazy amounts of weight in a flash. It was very hard for me, in fact until my late twenties it took some serious effort for me to gain weight. There isnt really a "healthy" way to gain mass quick, but i tried a lot of things for years and found that the best and quickest way to do it is to:

1. drink milk like crazy (every meal, between meals)
2. buy a weight gainer protein supplement
3. lift weights. 3 days a week - Squat, bench/military press, deadlift

or

4. Turn 30 and watch yourself gain 5 pounds just looking a food

Piso Mojado

for the record, im not just hanging out in the resolution thread for the laffs. I have a resolution too, but dont really want to share it. reading everyone's last year helped me complete mine, so im doing that again. good luck to us all.

• Locked thread