Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guns for tits

If you're feeling apprehensive about taking on a resolution, don't be and sign up. A little motivation works wonders on your ability to get poo poo done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits

Quidthulhu posted:

anyone have any suggestions for what to do to drop weight? i need to lose 20lbs to be happier, 40lbs to be back at my weight 2 years ago.

i've had success with combo of warmup cardio -> lift weights -> long cardio immediately after but i dunno if i can spend that kind of time in the gym nowadays and also want to come up with a routine i can stick with to start

my apartment gym has a fly machine, elipticals & bikes & treadmills, some medicine balls up to, like, 12lbs, and not much else~

Count your calorie intake and go for 45 to 60 minute runs about 5 days a week.

• Locked thread