Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

I really want to start writing a lot and keep to a schedule so I have to write a lot, but I just don't know how to make myself do it. I have this idea in my head that there is a writer somewhere inside of me, but I just have no idea at all how to make myself do it. Like I can be like "2000 words every day" and I'm disciplined enough that I can make myself stare at the blank page every day, but I can't make myself write. I just can't do it. I can't make myself do it. I dunno, that's the resolution I really wanted but I can't do it. It's not a matter of willpower, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

alright this year I'm gonna get big. I'm like 5'11 and weigh 130 pounds or so. I'm really skinny and weak. I'm gonna get big. I'm gonna start lifting like 3 days a week at least and eating everything in sight. gently caress writing that's too hard

1/7
went to the gym on tuesday and pumped super hard and was still sore a few days later. lats and biceps with my buddy who is big and wonderful and nice. He's the best weightlifting buddy.
went to the gym by myself on thursday and bitched out after like 2 sets on the leg press. I put way too much weight on it and was sore for a few days even though I don't think I got a good workout. I need to coordinate with my buddy so he can show me how to work out the rest of myself.

this week I hope to get together with my buddy and hopefully we can fall into a schedule pumping iron and chillin together. If not I can at least do the routine he taught me and do my arms again by myself

MrWillsauce fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 9, 2017

MrWillsauce

lats and biceps tonight dudes. im so fuckin weak but i did something

i hate working out so much

im eating so much cottage cheese

MrWillsauce

I dunno... I really hate it. When I'm doing it I just wanna stop and do nothing. I don't have very much willpower. I feel like I don't do nearly as much as I could when I go to the gym. Good thing I have a buddy who makes me do something

MrWillsauce

didn't work out but I ate so much. I just kept eating even when I was full and then I ate some more. all day. I'm also pretty sore, so I know I'm doing something right. I don't like the actual working out, but the nonstop eating part of getting big is pretty fun. maybe I should get protein powder or something but nah

MrWillsauce

yeah I'm all about those compound lifts. I guess I'll look into some protein. I'm already eating a lot of carbs and protein though. I eat pretty well

MrWillsauce

wait are carbs good or bad

I like eating them so I'm gonna say they're pretty good

I eat a lot of fruit and not enough veg I think. I mostly eat grilled cheese sandwiches though

MrWillsauce

grilled cheese is real. real good

MrWillsauce

im not really worried about dieting or whatever. I can get a little fat that'd be cool. I'm just trying to put on mass

MrWillsauce

FilthIncarnate posted:

I know that this was a while ago, and that you have mentioned that you might not want to do it, but I have something I could suggest, if that would be interesting to you.

yes please

MrWillsauce

I did. I think it's definitely true that I'm really hard on myself and I can't write because I know it wouldn't be good, and I want to make things that are really good, so I just shut down and don't do anything. thank you and also android blues for your advice. I guess if I was really a writer I would have the drive and the desire to just write so I probably shouldn't force it. When I was a child I was told by everyone how brilliant and smart and good I was, especially at writing, and I think it had a really bad effect on me.

MrWillsauce

I think you should just say what you feel man. I think everyone wants to hear what you have to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I've been going to the gym a few times a week and eating a bunch but it's real caj it doesn't really have anything to do with the resolutions. pretty good tho

• Locked thread