Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

I'm so proud of everyone

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

man in the eyeball hat posted:

My resolutions were to get better about working in my office, read a book a month, and work out three times a week.

I definitely put in the 30 hours a week in my office now, and I've got some sort of schedule down with that. I'm coming home and just claiming I'll work from home a lot less, and that's good.

Working out, I kept up with for a while then it dwindled. I'm getting back into running this week. I definitely can tell a difference when I'm working out, and it's important to me now that I do it. It really helps me to focus and burn off negative energy. I just wish I hadn't stopped doing it for a few weeks.

Reading I messed up. I read my book in January, but research + TAing really took on a lot of time in February when classes started. Partly this is just making excuses, and I need to buckle down and do it.

I had and still have IRL poo poo that's frequently keeping my up late and stealing all my emotional/physical energy. Unfortunately it might have to continue into the summer but should be good by this fall. If anything this thread kept me somewhat accountable and I did learn about myself through this. I want to work out more now, because it improves my mental state. I want to sort out the issues in my life so I can be more productive and do fulfilling things with my time.

Sorry for the vagueness, I know people on SA in real life or I'd be a bit more specific.

if you came out of this a better person you get a tag. it's all about process and it sounds like you made good progress.

and yeah, life tends to get in the way sometimes

FluffieDuckie

I Was The Fury posted:

So I tried to meet my 500 miles resolution and am on track to at least finish it by July at the latest. Moving back in with my parents last week has changed my dog-walking path to be several miles longer, so that has helped. However to date I have only made it 373 miles of the intended 500, so I have failed.

i disagree. how many miles would you have done if we hadn't done this resolution? and you haven't quit, so you get a tag whether you want one or not :colbert:

FluffieDuckie

tags have been queued for everyone but one person i messaged. let me know if yours doesn't show up or it's messed up or something

• Locked thread