Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Takuma Fuckin Sato, my dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That was a loving ridiculous ten laps

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Lost in all that was Power and Dixon side by side for like 12 laps straight, what the gently caress

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

wicka posted:

The greatest moment of my life was tonight, when I screamed "NO ATTACK NO CHANCE" exactly in sync with Townsend Bell.

Appreciating this post

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

dentist toy box posted:

When is Boston?

*nervous collar tug*

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

wicka posted:

I can't deal with tape delayed sporting events.

Yeah watching sports on delay fuckin sucks

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Gozinbulx posted:

Is there an irc/discord chat for the race?

Discord should be in the OP, if it's not there check the NASCAR OP. All the same one

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Good-rear end podium

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Bentai posted:

Saavedra's drink system broke, so during the last stop they shoved a tube connected to a blue sports drink into his helmet. There was no bite valve on the tube, so it flooded his helmet, shorted out his microphone, and stained parts of his face blue.

This owns

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Bentai posted:

A Hinch/Rossi team at SPM would be pretty goddamn awesome both on and off the track.

:yeah:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I killed every Indycar fan I saw today so yeah it's a problem

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Racing is at its best when it's a shitshow for clowns imo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

FuzzySkinner posted:

"And Ohio State will be forced to punt.."

-cue NASCAR on ESPN music-

"AND TOMORROW FROM KANSAS SPEEDWAY IT'S THE RACE FOR THE CHASE. PARDNER, WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN TOMMOROW?"

(PUTS UP GRAPHIC FEATURING THE CHASE GRID)

"WELL MY DRIVER IS JIMMIE JOHNSON. EVEN THOUGH WHO THE HELL AM I FOOLING THAT ANYONE WATCHING THIS TELECAST IS GOING TO BE WATCHING CUP INSTEAD OF THE BEHEMOTH THAT IS THE NFL TOMORROW"

lmao yeah gently caress those idiots for trying to get people to watch the programming they paid a ludicrous amount of money for. morons

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Boy that's a near clean house for Ganassi, huh?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Josef :smith:

Rossi :toot:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

After Dixon wins the title he's coming to my apartment with his friend Jimmie Johnson to kick me in the dick

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:toot:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wirth1000 posted:

At least IndyCar has an entire year to figure their poo poo out. Let's just hope the new cars make the product very enticing to potential suitors so it doesn't end up being like the Weinstein Co. Presents IndyCar.

NASCAR also had a year and a half to get a title sponsor and they ended up getting completely lowballed, so the timeframe doesn't exactly make me confident here.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Marco and Rossi switching rides, apparently:

https://twitter.com/MarcoAndretti/status/938785270627033089

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Marco's gonna drive until he a) wins Indy or b) dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Y'all I need help, I'm trying to find this picture of Hinch from Indy qualifying in 2012 where he was standing up in his car and his crew was pushing it and it was extremely badass. If anyone has it saved post it because I can't find it and I'm losing my mind.

• Locked thread