Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Yay that he'll be back in a competitive car in May, boo that it's a 500-only deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I still need to watch it but I see no reason why this shouldn't be interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtOi7p58wkI

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Please let this work out.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

KingShibby posted:

Bumping would be cool, but I don't see it happening since it's a disincentive for the manufacturers to have more than 33 entries.

Yeah, once you have 33 confirmed, the 34th engine contract and the sponsorship needed to pay for it both become exponentially harder to obtain. It's good that there are so many confirmed and viable-but-unconfirmed entries so far, but we're not yet back to where the conditions exist for 34 or more serious entries.

I'd also argue that Buddy Lazier, as much as I like him and appreciate the effort, is not much of a serious entry.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I mean, Indy does have Mug N Bun.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Honestly the best thing there by far is the root beer. I won't turn down a tenderloin but there's much better around.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

gret posted:

For me to poop on.

Mug N Bun will do that to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Minto Took posted:

It's so nuts this broke-rear end series has the best racing.

Indycar 2018: This broke-rear end series has the best racing

• Locked thread