Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TNO
Jul 9, 2006

I drank all your Kool-Aid.
Please make it happen KV. It will be worth it just to see the revival of hasmaldonadocrashedtoday.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

FuzzySkinner posted:

RE: Qualifying.

Marco frustrates me.

I can see the guy has some semblance of talent, he seems to be able to run up front quite often. But he seems to lack some sort of extra gear to get a few more extra wins. Where as guys like Power, Dixon has that, and then some.

He's not horrible. He can get in a position to get a win unlike a lot of guys we'd deem on here to be "bad". I don't know what else you do with the guy other than try new strategies for him (ie make him pit at different times, etc).

The way I see it is that his team is good at giving him a fast car and making strategy calls, but he sucks at converting track position into race wins.

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

FuzzySkinner posted:

Why is this argument always made?

Because my favorite form of motorsport is better than your favorite form of motorsport.

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

iospace posted:

I think he honestly has some promise. Thrown into a brand new car, little training, and improves a few spots in race #2.

Now watch me be wrong and he turns into the most mediocre midfielder you've ever seen.

I want to be optimistic about him too. Giving him the benefit of the doubt for now considering he was likely under strict orders to just bring the car home in one piece.

• Locked thread