Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

I have some free time to work on some comics and am posting about it in here so I don't get lazy and spend it reading more of this Kindle Unlimited backlog of Takemiya Jin stuff.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

2017 isn't going to come, we're stuck in a loop and will have to relive 2016 again and again forever.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My advice is that she should go out with her friend.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

z0glin Warchief posted:

I have some free time to work on some comics and am posting about it in here so I don't get lazy and spend it reading more of this Kindle Unlimited backlog of Takemiya Jin stuff.

have you heard the gospel of gdgd fairies and its untranslated movie

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

The first girl is my idol

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

I took a wrong turn somewhere...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
please don't post about teenagers who want to kill their own mothers

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Matoi Ryuko is a character in Kill la Kill

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Red Minjo posted:

The Polsy stats for anime chat thread 17

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
setting papikas straight

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

hows this

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

We do know that Yuasa was working on another project that was set to come out in spring besides that movie so I bet that's correct

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Davincie posted:

have you heard the gospel of gdgd fairies and its untranslated movie

wow there really is a gdgd fairies movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cMJaKuz5i8

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Great read, bad still. Well, god, ok: fun goblin time. That's gently caress.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

make post yeah!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Make anime good

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Dzhay posted:

Great read, bad still. Well, god, ok: fun goblin time. That's gently caress.

Probably the most appropriate summary.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Chat better thread. Like, man, just try. Get anime done.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

and its not translated!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Davincie posted:

and its not translated!

It's gonna be movie of the year in 2069, when someone finally fansubs it

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

hosed up thing i learned about cutie honey tonight: the manga is NOT GOOD

What's wrong with it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

GorfZaplen posted:

What's wrong with it

i didn't get far in, partially because it was late at night but also it took just a few small elements from the 1973 anime and immediately veered them off in directions i didn't really want to see. i was kind of questioning it by the time they explained the reason everyone at honey's school is gay is because they went crazy from a lack of men and then i just sort of immediately dropped it when honey's friend got her clothes whipped off by histler, which was framed way weirder than any of the fanservice i've seen in the 1973 show or can remember from re

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

i didn't get far in, partially because it was late at night but also it took just a few small elements from the 1973 anime and immediately veered them off in directions i didn't really want to see. i was kind of questioning it by the time they explained the reason everyone at honey's school is gay is because they went crazy from a lack of men and then i just sort of immediately dropped it when honey's friend got her clothes whipped off by histler, which was framed way weirder than any of the fanservice i've seen in the 1973 show or can remember from re

I skipped ahead 100 pages or so and uh, it goes downhill from there

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

GorfZaplen posted:

I skipped ahead 100 pages or so and uh, it goes downhill from there

lmfao

i'm glad jonjonaug got banned if only because he recommended it alongside the animated stuff on adtrwiki

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

goddamn
https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/815215558815686656

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

At least the Cutey Honey manga is immediately off kilter like that, instead of like Go Nagai's Cinderella Knight where everything starts off really fun and exciting and then all of the sudden everybody is having hosed up sex

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

GorfZaplen posted:

At least the Cutey Honey manga is immediately off kilter like that, instead of like Go Nagai's Cinderella Knight where everything starts off really fun and exciting and then all of the sudden everybody is having hosed up sex

yikes

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Go Nagai is kind of a hosed up guy.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

go nagai is real good

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

On the other hand the way Devilman goes from a shounen fighting thing that just happens to be a bit grim to suddenly becoming real hosed up is insanely good

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

That is a very fluffy outfit :3:

I know nothing about fate.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Motto posted:

goddamn

i'm extremely okay with mobage bux when they're funneled back into the industry like this

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

always knew namtab enjoy chat thread

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm the autocorrectaruhi

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Srice posted:

On the other hand the way Devilman goes from a shounen fighting thing that just happens to be a bit grim to suddenly becoming real hosed up is insanely good

I liked it when Violence Jack went from hosed up apocalypse manga to a Japanese wild west story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

• Locked thread