Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Guessing Mangastream isn't going to translate RobotxLaserbeam either :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I like what Re: Zero does with the guy protag more than Konosuba. It's worth watching all of it

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

I don't think there's a yuri or romance manga thread, but regardless, here's chapter one of now loading, a yuri manga about a game studio (note: more yuri than new game)

This is really good

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm pretty gay

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I've only ever had $20 microsoft keyboards so I don't know the joy of mechanical

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The Attack on Titan of keyboards

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm the brain salad surgery

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I've done worse

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Nonon is great but so is Mako

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

That looks super cute

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The best.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

You should watch Rebellion, imo

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

This is so good

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

What's this from?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

RME posted:

ai mai mi

Thanks!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

An article in USA Today reassured parents that "American children aren't likely to suffer seizures provoked by TV cartoons", because U.S. networks "don't air the graphic Japanese cartoons known as 'anime'" with their "fast-paced style of animation"

Thank god.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Yessssss

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Agronox posted:

I should get a new av... maybe Aqua, Vigne, Tapris, or like... a boy?!

No boys

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Luluco owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Julias posted:

She's a cool character, in a middling show.

The show owns too

• Locked thread