Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

benjo is a jp term for toilet

benjogahara

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

things i enjoy about liar game: the subtle characterization

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

I have here in my hand a list of 69 that were made known to the Moderator as being hentai sex perverts, sadbrains, byob rejects, etc. and who nevertheless are still posting in ADTRW.

nice try, these dead gay forums dont even have 69 posters

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Matoi Ryuko posted:

A thread where the OP is just a bunch of pictures of poo poo is not a "joke thread" Don't anyone ever think otherwise.

hmmm im thinking otherwise right now actually

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

if it was just a picture of poo poo and nothing else it would be banworthy but the fact that he pasted the description of the comic followed by different pictues of poo poo for each of the bios makes it funny enough to be downgraded to a probe, is my judgement.

you should be willing to suffer for your humor but there is no joy in shooting a clown

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

the mod reading the poo poo thread: ew. gonna probe him for breaking the rules.

*the last image breaks tables*

thats a ban, motherfucker

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Endorph posted:

there's a piece of poo poo next to all your posts tho

:bustem: :drat: :bustem: :thermidor: :vince:

*camera pans out to reveal framed picture of endorph next to matoi's monitor*

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

homeless snail posted:

hector is gonna be banned, for his avatar

its thumbnailed, so just probe

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

have we gotten to ellamenopi yet

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

classmate: what kind of music you like
me, desperately trying to think of something other than the entire love live/idolmaster discography: oh, kind of like....instrumental stuff, mostly ambient ya know

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

there is no ethical space travel under capitalism

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

almost all the go soccer skits are trash but the last one is loving gold

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

my entire retirement is in memes

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

good av material

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Space Flower posted:

everyone say smut so i can see your avs react to it

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

the first time i read berserk i somehow missed all the clues that guts saying things like "what do i care if people around me die! not my problem!" is actually him just putting on a front to try and blunt the horrible knowledge that hes destined to be dragged to hell and being around people will end in them getting killed by hosed up monsters

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

The Colonel posted:

i think i'll read the wild arms manga

even for anime that weapon looks incredibly stupid

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

my life feels like people are constantly throwing lovely webcomics in my face despite my complete lack of interest

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

it's fun to drink with friends.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

especially if you attach a crystal with a status effect to her

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

rebellion feels, i dunno, fanservicey? not in the "skimpy outfit" way, more that theres a lot scenes that feel like they were put in to make fans happy than tell a strong narrative

the animation is fantastic though

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Endorph posted:

date a girl named aki so she can be your akibae

and then... :madmax:

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

things i don't miss about old shows: the super bright flashing lights that go on for 5 seconds as if the creators had a grudge against epileptics

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

https://a.pomf.cat/ppfkmb.webm

macross is gettin weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

don't mind orv, getting mad about FD is his Thing

• Locked thread