Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Man that might be the first chat thread I did not get a post in. :rip: my posting attendance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion posted:

We're opening up the new year with the classic New Year's game karuta.

Come watch Chihayafuru with us!

https://cytu.be/r/kotori

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Motto posted:

The great passage is now available on amazon prime

lol

Finally my thread can live

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Lemon-Lime posted:

Use catbox.moe.

But what if it's bigger than 200 MB!?!?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Endorph posted:

aikatsu stars
its been airing since early 2016 but nobody really talks about comedy shows for little girls, even when they're actually pretty funny

It's good. Yuzu-senpai is very fast

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Endorph posted:

and best boy is nekozawa

I like Kasanoda more, but nekozawa is all right

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion posted:

The simulstream continues with a double pack of Planetes and Clannad After Story

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I watched the One Piece Gold movie. It was really good! Basically an entire arc truncated into movie form, so probably a few too many ongoing subplots in the climax, but the Straw Hats doing a bank heist is A+

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Good Listener posted:

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this but does anyone know if the Galko OVA is being subtitled? I haven't seen it around anywhere and really was hoping it would be by now haha.

I don't even see the raw version of that OVA anywhere online, so it seems unlikely at the moment.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Endorph posted:

the sailor moon r movie is extremely good

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Spiritus Nox posted:

I hope some fansubbers pick up Bang Dream tomorrow, since it doesn't appear to have been licensed. I'd like to see what Yuniko Ayana is doing next.

Anime Network Online is streaming it

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
No one pays attention to the Anime Network, since most of their stuff end up on crunchyroll

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Terper posted:

I don't get INSIDE

The only important part of INSIDE is the last 10 minutes anyways

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Srice posted:

I can't believe everyone in Your Name dies horribly via meteor impact

Don't forget it's a shinkai movie Srice!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Spiritus Nox posted:

Yeah, it looks and feels fantastic.

I don't know what the naming department was thinking, though. I actually didn't have a problem with 1.5 and 2.5 - those are decent enough ways to signpost "Hey here's the mainline KH remaster plus some bonus content" - but 2.8 is just dumb even before you add on like three subtitles.

Well, I mean, a 3rd of its content does happen after KH2 and before KH3. Nomura's logic as to how he got to .8 was a bit silly though.

EDIT: Specifically, the logic is KH3D = 2.6, KHX = 0, and Fragmentary passage is 0.2 (cause Birth by sleep is 0.1), so adding them all up equals 2.8

Allarion fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jan 26, 2017

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

CrazySalamander posted:

Are those tears or some sort of parasite hanging from her eyes?

Motion lines combined with glowing rage eyes I would say.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

CrazySalamander posted:

I can kind of see it if I ignore the mouth- but she looks half dumbfounded, which is hard to reconcile with rage. Who is she anyway? Google Image tells me that she is "fictional character" but I was hoping for a little more specificity than that.

It's Misuzu from Tomo-chan, the manga that always gets posted in chat thread at some point.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

DisDisDis posted:

gently caress!!!!

knew I shouldn't have let her date

It's ok, it was in a VR simulation so they're all alive again.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Xinder posted:

i want to believe law and order is a universal constant and is also on japanese television all the time

Yeah, they have a bunch of crime detective shows, or at least they did when I got curious about what was their popular live action TV a couple of years ago.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

OldTennisCourt posted:

What are the most popular live action american shows in Japan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4nNSqsYp0

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
A new volume of Ore Monogatari came out. It's still good.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Too cute

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
smut

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
There's a reason why people still debate about Nisemono. It's worth it mostly cause Nisemono introduces plot stuff that has really good payoff in Monogatari s2

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Endorph posted:

watch kizu, it's great

I will do this cause I forgot about it, and it's subbed now!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Golden Battler posted:

On second thought I guess I was looking more a show where the main two don't even really admit that they're like each other until the end. I barely remember E7 but it didn't seem like that was really what I wanted?

Oreimo I've never watched tho so maybe that works.

Oreimo is not what you want

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

is Ishtar tsundere?

Her entry says she possessed someone who's on the same wavelength as her, so yes.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Wark Say posted:

Goons, it's been a rough couple of weeks. Broke up with the woman I considered my life-partner and just today, I lost my job. I need a cheer-me-up. Bad. What's the fluffiest anime I can enjoy?

That really sucks.

I'll second tanaka-kun as a nice watch.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

The Shortest Path posted:

Hi I'm a dumb idiot who still hasn't watched Nanoha in 2017 so I thought I'd correct that, is the dub any good or am I gonna watch it subbed?

Watched it subbed, watch the first movie for the first season. And then watch As. Strikers is hit or miss.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

This is only reinforcing my desire to be an Astrologian!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Ugh where am I? Where's my bike? I took that nasty fall and then oh poo poo I'm.. I'm...

Dead?

Who? Who are you?

I am the guardian of this world and yes you are dead. Fortunately, I've decided to take pity on you and

OK let me stop you right there. Let me guess. You're going to send me to another world right? One that's kinda like an RPG and my party will be a harem of beautiful women. Something like that?

Well... er.. yes, something like that.

Well that sounds like AIDS! I'd rather take my chances in Hell!

Oh no I don't think you understand. You are going to Hell. Your own.. personal.. Hell.

I laughed

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion posted:

Since the FFXIV servers are down for maintenance, let's watch a Final Fantasy movie instead! Stream starting in approximately 10 minutes!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It wasn't a good movie, but it gave us this.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

homeless snail posted:

did any of the animes on this list ever get streamed http://snail.moe/wheel/
if not, I Will Be Streaming Them Next Saturday if the wheel so chooses

Nah, you're clear.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

a kitten posted:

I'll allow it since apparently the little ladies day rewards are an idol outfit and singing emote.

I'm excited to become an idol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

DisDisDis posted:

Can you be a guydol or is the game fail, and bad

You can be a guydol

• Locked thread