Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

imo, buying a body pillow to 'own' a friend is weirder than buying a body pillow to jack off to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dav played the bad eu version of days of ruin instead of the good us version

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

kamiya isn't really a douche on twitter, he tells kids to stay in school. he just gets mad when people link him dumb poo poo like arguments about whether or not bayonetta is sexist.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

actually the major life changing event between having kids and death is getting a catheter put in

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there is nothing wrong with them mentioning other projects they have in development and microsoft cancelled the game because they felt it was best for their business, which is how a business is supposed to operate.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Xinder posted:

https://www.rabb.it/xinder5

my friends and i had a rough day so we're watching bleach movies to cheer ourselves up. feel free to join.

these movies are terrible.

you should play bleach games, because the wii fighting game and the ds fighting game were actually pretty good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

Nice art. What's it from?

an idolmaster cinderella girls doujin. here

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a monogatari novel about araragi's mom

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tsubasa graduated high school in symphogear, and at the rate time seems to be progressing hibiki might be out of high school by season 5

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

chumbler posted:

I sometimes have weird nightmares that I never actually graduated from high school or college or grad school.

Those are at least preferable to the walls are filled with bees ones.
i never graduated from middle school, ama

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

What'd you do?

dropped out

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

did it work out in the end tho

i mean im alive and live in a house and have a girlfriend

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

which show is that

why am I so behind on everything
aikatsu stars
its been airing since early 2016 but nobody really talks about comedy shows for little girls, even when they're actually pretty funny

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/reRabbit_DX/status/819137090390589441

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Grouchio posted:

Go watch accidents on liveleak you sweet summer child.
why would i watch actual human beings dying in car crashes because i made a joke about animation in a children's cartoon, you lunatic

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

'those people who have sex are creepy'

'yeah, i watch people's brains splatter across route 56, what of it''

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/WAKKUN0827/status/758238602014765057

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/moocowprincess/status/817182083923611648

korean otome games are good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

is that the one you can be gay in? I heard there was a korean otome game with an f/f route in some tweet but they didn't mention it by name.

also hell yeah
Yeah, there's a female route. There's some 'I don't know what this feeling is...' type stuff but it's pretty explicitly romantic, there's never any guys mentioned, the other characters tease you a bit about it, the game ends with you opening a coffee shop together.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

sexy araragi, cartoonish hanekawa

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

quote:

Aqours Worldwide Poster Girl Election Results
The results were just announced on Aqours’ livestream!

Taiwan: Chika
Germany: Riko
Australia: Kanan
Singapore: Dia
China: You
UK: Yohane
Thailand: Hanamaru
USA: Mari
Korea: Ruby

Each girl will eventually recieve a special newly-drawn illustration connected with the region she has been voted for.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

flip flappers is a moe anime because it has female main characters. that's how this works.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

euphonium? moe. flip flappers? moe. utena? moe.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

Is Tanya The Evil moe?

yes

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

the cast of dennou coil is mostly young girls from what i saw, so i don't think that's why iso is calling flip flappers moe. i think he's doing it because... it's much more colorful and high-energy? i really can't think of any reason other than that the character have much more energy than most other things oshiyama's worked on

he's a good author, so his girls aren't moe

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the tone might be more friendly banter than it comes across in a stiff text tl, but it's still a dumb thing to say

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Parallax posted:

executives and producers make demands or suggestions on creative teams that may not be apparent from the final product, it's not that unusual
i cant believe papika had to go to doan's island just to please the producers

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the magical girl transformations take up maybe two minutes across the entire series, theyre very short and aren't even used in every episode. i dont see the big deal.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah but theyre cool things that people like so having them helps too

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the transformations in princess precure are like a minute long for each girl and they also have these 30 second long finisher animations that are in terrible cg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the action in flip flaps is cool, imo

• Locked thread