Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

I feel bad for The Colonel's chat thread. Such a noble cause, only to be destroyed by poo poo.

Such powerful Ham Hands. I must know how to get such hands myself.

Gyra_Solune posted:

y'all motherfuckers need anime

here's what i am building tonight, because i somehow had a parent awesome enough to know that this was a high tier model kit and pick it of their own accord as a gift

Hell yeah. I'm glad I still have my Fuunsaiki figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

Chat better thread. Like, man, just try. Get anime done.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Lemon-Lime posted:

I'm 13 minutes early, but happy new year, chat thread. :toot:

The Colonel posted:

gently caress get out of the future it's still 2016 here

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

I have ended 2016 in the best way I feel I could have for having an upset stomach. Last anime of the year was the end of Diamond is Unbreakable. Such a satisfying end for Kira.

Here's to 2017 hopefully being a better year.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Decided to start off my anime new year with a decision.

It being a good decision is up to you.

I decided to start watching Hunter x Hunter on Netflix since my Crunchy subscription ended and I don't plan on watching much new this season. So, that can sit.

So, yeah. Trip Report.

Five episodes in, and it is good. Gon is a good boy. Leorio is a dumb boy that has a good heart. Kurapika is an EDGE boy, but I can't blame him for the reasoning. Killua is Killua.

That is all for now. Good night AniChat Thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

The Colonel posted:

help, i'm getting competent at god hand

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The Colonel posted:

i'm worried about what this means for my dualshock 4

Prepare the funeral pyre.

• Locked thread