Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RME
Feb 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

dav played the bad eu version of days of ruin instead of the good us version

i didnt realize they were different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RME
Feb 20, 2012

kamiya owns

RME
Feb 20, 2012

the boobonic plague

RME
Feb 20, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm not going to watch it :smugmrgw:

mods??

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Mill Village posted:

Apparently the Shovel Knight and Mega Man speedruns were pretty good tonight.

both runs are generally good anyways
SK actually had a close race, even if it was because someone threw the lead at some point

RME
Feb 20, 2012

RME
Feb 20, 2012

let us work towards a new page

RME
Feb 20, 2012

i have no objections

RME
Feb 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

http://i.imgur.com/qXOxzAI.mp4

anyway outside of the opening and a few bits the xanadu ova is super boring. which sucks, because the opening is actually really loving awesome

Xanadu (1980) is also pretty boring, outside a few scenes

such as the one where Xanadu by ELO plays

RME
Feb 20, 2012

i want a Nintendo Switch

RME
Feb 20, 2012

ARMS EVO 2017 MAINSTAGE

RME
Feb 20, 2012

i got hyrule warriors 3DS recently and its the first Warriors game ive played, and if FE Warriors can match its presentation and charm and have a varied roster im all for it

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Terper posted:

A Koei Tecmo game with Camilla in it

:same:

RME
Feb 20, 2012

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Davincie posted:

@zoglin. is this specific accent a reference to something? cause all i can think of is karen from kinmoza. is it just the foreigner accent?

https://a.pomf.cat/vtokdh.webm

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Hemingway To Go! posted:

okay quick question

Isn't there supposed to be a new little witch academia on netflix?
The 2013 half hour movie and the later parade movie are on there but nothing else comes up with a search, yet wikipedia says it now has a "tv series" airing on netflix with an episode out aleady, and someone i follow on tumblr did a liveblog of it. I'm confused.

there is an LWA series airing this season, but i believe in most territories Netflix isn't distributing until end of each cour, so you'll have to wait halfway through the season if you want to watch it there

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Hemingway To Go! posted:

but the liveblogger is in Connecticut and I'm in Massachusetts :(

abandon your morals friend

RME
Feb 20, 2012

The Boss is a nice woman

RME
Feb 20, 2012

i like the lewd boy, even if he is a heart breaker

RME
Feb 20, 2012

RME
Feb 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

wish a lewd boy would crush on me...

follow your dreams

RME
Feb 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

my dream is for a cute guy to fall into my lap with zero effort on my part how do I make this happen?

if you make it happen its not zero effort

RME
Feb 20, 2012

im a lewd boy smash me against the counter

RME
Feb 20, 2012

El Burbo posted:

UNTRANSLATED

GYARU COOKING

she seems good

RME
Feb 20, 2012

a kitten posted:

Hooray another three day weekend.

I'm going to do nothing but play Bloodborne, Battlefield 1, and watch anime.

:toot:

How many times will I restart Bloodborne I wonder. I'm already at three, mostly just because I wanted to try all three weapons. But, I'm still not sure what origin I should pick.

bb is good

RME
Feb 20, 2012

good zelda

RME
Feb 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

i will say that for any of its issues, gunbike is the one game in the world i'm most surprised doesn't have any kind of speedrunning community around it. it's super janky to play casually, but the game's design promotes speedrunning pretty goddamn heavily. i mean, literally your main method of attacking is designed around building up momentum, shifting into mech mode and bashing through enemies and then switching back without wasting speed, and every level is basically a series of hallways packed with enemies arranged into a huge maze where the goal is to find the correct route and power through as fast as possible, and bosses aren't exactly slow either, so it's weird that it's the one game that's gone totally unnoticed in the us by anyone who's into the scene

its an obscure PSX game so people prolly arent aware of it, unlike NES/SNES where people have trawled through entire romsets a lot

RME
Feb 20, 2012

RME
Feb 20, 2012

the clown has come and so have i

RME
Feb 20, 2012

tohrus got a lot of nice little animation moments but i guess thats Kyoanis thing

RME fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jan 16, 2017

RME
Feb 20, 2012

baad

RME
Feb 20, 2012

who

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Araki posted:

Baps are good

RME
Feb 20, 2012

dragonmaid ED is also pretty good

RME
Feb 20, 2012

get this: freyja is cool

RME
Feb 20, 2012

yeah i was let down overall by the second cour but the first cour really hit it for me and is a big reason i still like it a lot

RME
Feb 20, 2012

:same:

RME
Feb 20, 2012

i wont

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Probably check out space dandy, in that case.

space dand is cool, i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RME
Feb 20, 2012

free my dick

• Locked thread